Monday 6 October 2008

The Canal Project

I'm going to have my rant here because I've got no one to talk to at this moment in time so maybe even if I get what I want to say, off my chest, via typing, it might make me feel better. Or maybe it won't. We'll just have to wait and see.

Now I doubt this isn't going to look very professional, but with Chris Wright's Canal Project, where we had to draw 12 sketches and then one final piece of some location along the Canal, near Newarke Point, is really getting on my nerves. I normally love drawing and wouldn't ever complain about drawing, but there is something about this project that just makes my blood boil. I'm having a serious lack of muse, or motivation in my sketches and I hate to see what'll happen to my final piece. Let's just hope that I don't create something too crap that I won't be able to use it to work on, or over, in future projects.

Really, really am in a terrible mood right now!!! I'm so tempted to throw out a half asked final piece and say hell to it, and move onto the next project, which is the one we are going to be doing at Bradgate Park on Tursday (well, that's today to be exact =P It's 12:17am)

Maybe the late nights aren't helping?

Such a good start to the year this is. I hope I don't mess everything up in the next few projects and start to question my career path.... Nah, that's just foolish. I really want to be a Game Artist so I guess i'm just going to have to knuckle down at the end of the day and get on with what I have to do.

Blah.... whatever. Rant over.


Tomato.

No comments: